We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
• Responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/Degree with the following skills
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
How to Apply For the Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 30 December, 2018
More from this site