A LEADING Construction Company in Ghana urgently requires the services of suitably qualified persons to fill the positions of INTERNAL AUDITOR
The role of an internal auditor is to provide independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively. It is his/her duty to provide an unbiased and objective view at all times.
He is expected to assist members of the Organization in the effective discharge of their responsibilities, monitor the use of resources and make recommendations for the improvement of the organizational operations.
- Perform internal checks at frequent intervals both informed and surprise ones that helps in assessing the actual risk situation in the organization.
- Assist the management in attaining corporate goals by evaluation of key parameters and their effective functioning.
- Identify the anomalies in the internal operations that can be harmful for the growth and development of the organization in the long run.
- Provide assessment for the processes, procedures and systems programs which are vital for maintaining the confidentiality and quality of information processed in the organization.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory framework as designated by the organization along with making sure that legal compliance is adhered to the maximum possible extent without any deviation.
- Ensure to provide emergency backup plan that can help organization tide over critical business risks and situations in a well prepared manner.
- Engage in devising and implementing anti-fraud and money laundering programs in the organization that acts as a check for staff to work in an honest manner at all times.
- Provide proper documentation and reports for the internal audit work undertaken at periodic intervals.
- Provide resolution to both internal and external clients on all issues that entail risk parameters analysis in the organization.
- Undertake research on all financial information by ensuring accuracy of information disseminated.
- Travel periodically to all projects sites to supervise operations
Required Skills or Experience
Skills and competencies
- a creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- strong numeracy and financial management skills
- the ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people
- detailed knowledge of past and current building and construction technology, processes, materials, business and legal matters
- Keeping up to date with industry and regulatory changes and professional standards.
- The survey considered technical skills very important and ranked them in the following order:
- Risk analysis and control assessment techniques
- Identifying types of controls
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting and/or a fully or partly qualified ACCA/ICAG Professional
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years working experience as an Internal Auditor preferably from a construction company.
How To Apply
Email Address: email@example.com. Deadline for advert: 20th November 2018
More from this site