Equipment Parts and Services (Gh) Limited (E.P.S.), established in 2005, is a growing company that supplies construction and engineering consumables, spares parts to the process, construction, and mining industries in Ghana. Collaborating with global leading manufacturers, E.P.S. delivers high quality products, with advanced value adding technologies and technical support to its clients.
Key Responsibilities of Accounts Officer:
Technical Operations/Duties :
- General Accounting Records
- Analyze invoices, get approval from appropriate authorities,and record them to the appropriate accounts.
- Daily ensuing that all entries are rightly allocated
- Recording of Bank payments, relating to the company’s suppliers.
- Regular update of invoices issued in both to Suppliers & Tarkwa branch for all customer purchases
- Account Payable
- Monitoring of suppliers account and ensuring that payment are done on time.
- Arrange for payment to suppliers both local & foreign
- Ensure periodic reconciliation of suppliers account and confirmation of balances.
- Deal with queries relating to the Company’s Creditors (Overseas and Local Suppliers)
- Ensure that withholding taxes deducted are correctly recorded and paid to IRS on time.
- Arrange for payment of salaries tall staffs
- Ensure that salaries are paid to the respective staff s bank account
- Ensure that payments are made for SSNIT, Payee for all staff on the payroll of the month consideration.
- Maintain control accounts of deductions relating to salaries of all staffs as mentioned above, and ensure that the correct amount is paid.
- Compile the input VAT paid for the month, fill the vat template and process payment at the end of every month.
- Maintain a file for vat and withholding tax certificates for easy accessibility.
- Accruals, provisions and prepaid expenses
- Maintain a proper accounting record for accruals and monthly provisions
- Review and calculate monthly provisions to allocated for certain expenses
- Maintain and update a prepaid schedule for all prepaid expenses on a monthly basis.
- Monthly End Closing
- Ensure that entries are passed for all expenses needed to close the month
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Key Performance Measures
- Timely and accurate input of accounts data
- Timely preparation of debit notes
- Effective handling of Credit Accounts
Responsibilities for Assets
- Personal Computer
- Office Furniture
- Any other asset handed over to you
Required Skills or Experience
Personality Attributes required from you;
- Integrity and honesty
- Positive problem solving
- Commitment to learning
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work analytically and strategically with little supervision
How To Apply
- All applications must be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 0303-302824/0270044549
- Contact Person: Tony
Apply By: December 8, 2018
ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS SHOULD APPLY.
More from this site