- Clean the individual offices daily including sweeping, dusting, and cleaning glass window/doors where necessary;
- Empty all trash bins where necessary;
- Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen and washrooms using anti-bacterial cleaning products;
- Monitor the flowing of water from the taps to ensure availability of water in the poly tanks to avoid shortage in the case where the main is not flowing;
- Contact your supervisor for all needed cleaning products;
- Assist staff with photocopying and binding of documents;
- Occasionally assist with the other duties as and when necessary.
Required Skills or Experience
- Education: A minimum of West African Senior School Certificate Education (WASSCE) is required.
- Prior Work Experience: Minimum of three (3) years professionally experience as a Cleaner with basic office procedures.
- Skills & Abilities: Job holder must be innovative, good organizer, and have good clerical and interpersonal skills. He/she must be articulate and analytical with attention to details.
How To Apply
- For immediate consideration, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, indicating “Cleaner – Accra” in the subject line.
- Applications must be received no later than November 23, 2018.
- Please take note of the following:
- Only candidates who are eligible to work in Ghana for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No phone calls please.
- Thank you very much for your interest.
URC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce
More from this site